We offer AZ CCW courses that are flexible with your schedule and range from beginner to advanced! Our experienced instructors will provide legal knowledge into the Do’s & Don’ts and how to best navigate the concealed carry lifestyle.
IMPORTANT: You must fill out the application below and bring it to class!
AZ Basic Concealed Carry Courses
This four hour course is for those who are seeking the basics for their concealed carry licensing in Arizona. Whether you’re a first-time student, an experienced shooter in need of your license, or one who possesses a license from another state, this course is for you. Please consider that this meets only the basic material that the State of Arizona requires.
You Will Learn & Understand:
- AZ Concealed Carry Law & Legal Aspects
- Interaction with Law Enforcement
- Conflict Aftermath
- Be 21 years of age
- Be a U.S. Citizen or Lawful Resident
- Submit to a Criminal Background Investigation
- Not be a Prohibited Possessor
- Not be a Substance Abuser
- Not have a Domestic Violence Conviction
- Not a Convicted Felon
§ Unless Conviction has been expunged, set aside, vacated, or your rights have been restored; not only to vote but to possess firearms & ammunition. This resulted from HB 2534 and changed Arizona law under A.R.S. 13-3112 on 9.26.2008
You must fill out the application below and bring it to class!
Benefits of having your CCW Permit:
- Please consider that this class covers only the basic material that the State of Arizona requires.
- You are pre-approved by Arizona DPS to purchase a firearm and bypass the mandatory background check for firearms purchasing.
- You will have the ability to enter a liquor establishment unless otherwise posted.
- You will now be able to carry your concealed firearm in National Parks subject to state laws in which the park resides.
- With an Arizona State Issued CCW permit will allow combined carry in approximately 37+ states.
Following the completion of this course, you will be able to submit your application for a CCW permit issued by the Arizona Department of Public Safety.
Fingerprinting is not included in this class.
Every Day Carry Principles
This course is a must for all concealed carry citizens whether you are new to the concealed carry lifestyle or a seasoned armed citizen, your time with us will be well spent. This is an interactive course where all shooters will not only be exposed with the best carry practices for their chosen firearm but more importantly how to defend it, retrieve it, and shoot it, if and when the time comes. This “all range time” course is designed to accommodate all levels of shooters and will be sure to evolve your skills and leave with a higher level of shooting performance.
- Must have completed Pistol 300 or have instructor exception
- Must have valid CCW
- Basic & Advanced Drawstroke Concepts & Techniques
- Ambidextrous Pistol Operations
- Malfunctions & Reloads
- Intro to Shooter Movement
- Shot Placement
- Mindset & Realities of a Gun Fight And Much More
4 hour range time
- 200+ Rounds of Ammunition
- 1 Reliable Concealed Carry or Mid-sized Frame Handgun (Semi-Auto or Revolver)
- 3 Magazines Minimum (4 Single Stack Mags) or Speed Loaders
- 1 Holster and Opposing Mag Carrier (Appropriate for your Firearm and Mags)
*Ankle, Bra, Crossdraw, Shoulder Holsters are NOT permitted during this course
Judgmental Shooting in the Home
Using our state-of-the-art interactive video simulator, you will interact with role players on a screen. This is a great way to train skills in context; what is the threat, what is my foreground and background if I shoot. Our instructor will provide you with threat scenarios you might encounter in or near your home. There will be a debrief and coaching of each scenario.
We here at C2 tactical hope you and your family are never faced with this in real life, however, we want you trained for it.
- All equipment for this class is provided
- We recommend taking the CCW and Home Defense Fundamentals courses before this course